Tuesday, May 26

pale blue birds




dress - burda magazine 03/2011, # 108

one of my favorite dress patterns ever
thought i'll give it another go,
but, once finished, it kind of looked ridiculous on me
(from some reason i really don't enjoy wearing this silhouette anymore)
..
it looks way better on tea
even if it's a size too big for her
..
fabric is from remnant bin
it was not supposed to look like this
should instead be black with white/yellow birds
but somehow few meters ended up
being this beautiful pale blue color instead..
goes way better with turquoise sea
than the fabric without 'mistake', right?
..
mokosha


9 comments:

  1. that fabric is so beautiful and the dress does look great on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! This colorway is so much prettier than the intended colors! Also, feel free to keep posting pictures of beautiful ladies by beautiful turquoise seas. You'll hear no complaints from me! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love that dress. The fabric is absolutely beautiful, and so are the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love the dress, and your photos are gorgeous too. I think the soft blue and white colour way is so pretty and perfect for Tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress, the fabrics, and the little white bird !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This fabric is beautiful, perfect for the Summer at the seaside. *^v^*
    I must check this pattern, I can see you changed the skirt. I always wanted to make the "bomb" skirt like it is in the original. I may even have the fabric for it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the back shape! Tea looks gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH how you placed those birdies! Tea looks like she's ready to fly away!

    ReplyDelete