Wednesday, May 14

prison uniform nettie







bodysuit - nettie
shorts - self made
hand me down trench
mountaineering boots - alpina

boy, am i tired of this shorts..
and living out of a suitcase, for that matter..
but these shorts are the only thing in said suitcase
that pairs well with my fabulous new nettie
well.. if we don't count those silly pvc shorts pictured below
i kind of thought they would look fab with my prison nettie
but once i saw the pics
 i'm pretty sure no one should be seen in public wearing that
ever
(but i'll admit it was pretty fun sewing pvc shorts..
and i hope to find a nice dominatrix lady to sell them to her)
..
ok.. back to the nettie!
i love this one even more than nettie #1
it's super  comfy and super fabulous looking
(gonna look even more fabulous with circle skirts
and fluffy tulle skirts..
can not wait to be reunited with my closet)
..
this nettie is made in straight size 6
and this time i used 4-way stretch fabric
so it fits like a dream and is equally comfy
no matter what you do:
dance in a pub
go on a mushroom picking hike
or lounge watching orphan black
..
mokosha



17 comments:

  1. but...but...i LOVE the pvc shorts....they really bring the prison stripes to a whole 'nother level...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) they bring them to the level where handcuffs are an accessory

      Delete
  2. Love your new nettie, looks great on you!
    (also orphan black is amazing)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, laurel..
      it is totally amazing.. and i'm obsessed with tatiana's acting skills, she's a genius

      Delete
  3. Another 'mazing Nettie! And I kinda love the PVC shorts too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. i kind of love them too, just not paired with nettie..

      Delete
  4. The title made laugh so hard. I want to go to Nettie prison with you - B&W stripes rock. And those shorts...... that last shot made my week. Surely here is a way to pull off PVC shorts. Maybe with a modest oversized sweater or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you believe that that last shot is more modest version than one i previously planned, one with over the knee socks.. what the hell was i thinking? should give it a try with oversized sweater, i guess that's going to look nice :)

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! I love your prison stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it - subtle burglar :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again amazing. I loooove stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, trine! i love your new stripes as well!

      Delete
  8. That's exactly what I thought - Nettie and a circle skirt, perfect pair! *^v^*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a sucker for stripes. I love those big ones! Gotta admit, I'm a fan of the pvc shorts, too! You're the most stylish hiker ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) me too, crazy about stripes, b&w in particular..
      and i'm all about unusual hiking outfits :) never been a fan of usual hiking clothes

      Delete