Wednesday, February 1

old portraits



ever since i was a kid
and got my first camera
(chunky zenit i still have and use)
i was sort of obsessed with photography
..
back then i knew nothing about photography
that didn't stop me from dragging my zenit with me
all the time
shooting everything and everyone
..
nowadays i still don't know much about photography
but still drag my nikon with me
all the time
taking thousands of pics
and then loosing them all
in ever-repeating computer crashes 
(i'm still too lazy to back up..
that is one of the reasons why zenit was superior
i still own all the pics that i took with zenit
those won't vanish all of a sudden)
..
today i manage to recover these two pics
that used to be my favorites
some years ago
first one is self-portrait 
other is underwater portrait of nikola
(that photo shoot almost killed him
i'm still amazed he didn't dump me
when he finally got out of the tub)
..
mokosha




No comments:

Post a Comment